Update your alumnus information with the International Fraternity
Alumni can update your contact information using the form at this link.
Alumni Advisory Board
The Alumni Advisory Board assists chapter leadership by providing advice and counsel in chapter operations, finances, health and safety, and other areas as needed. Advisors are typically part of a team. For the chapter, the team approach offers more perspectives and expertise than one alumnus could possibly provide. For alumni, it makes advising a much more manageable and enjoyable experience.
The Alumni Advisory Board consists of members who can offer the following:
- Their professional expertise and support to the undergraduate chapter
- A commitment to helping the chapter improve
- Counsel and advice to chapter leadership
- Assistance in the areas of academics, leadership, undergraduate recruitment and financial management
- Emphasis on the intangible aspects of fraternalism – Ritual, brotherhood, motivation, unity and caring for one another
- Up-to-date progress on new ideas, tools and fraternal programs
The International Fraternity maintains full-time staff to support alumni advisory boards and provides various resources for alumni advisors.
Volunteer for Pi Kappa Alpha
To volunteer for PIKE, use this form.